Farmstock Futures Gathering
H&H are inviting the Class of 2020 and the Class of 2021 to join us at a live ‘in person’ Farmstock Futures Gathering. Following a tough few months, we feel it is now time to bring everyone together so that we can expand on some of the suggested projects and follow up on the initial research phase which started back in March 2020.
- Date: Friday 19th November
- Location: The Auctioneer, Carlisle CA1 2RW
- Time: 10am till 3pm
As well as talking through the research and projects, we are delighted to welcome three guest speakers who will be sharing their stories and learnings from across the industry with you:
- Steve McLean: Head of Agriculture and Fisheries at Marks & Spencer plc
- Wendy Hewitson: Agri Tech Innovations Manager at Barclays Bank plc
- Edward Towers: Brades Farm (The Mootral story)
The full Agenda will follow directly.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided on the day plus free parking
**NOTE: This event is by invitation only.